Used to resist punching shear in flat slab or piled slab construction.
- Simple to fix
- Time savings in placing
- Variable link diameters, centres and heights
- Supports top layer of reinforcement
- Concrtete covers ensured
- Easy to specify
- Complies with the requirements of BS8110
Numbers, diameters and centres of links to suit engineers design and details.
1. Bottom layers of reinforcement fixed in position (B2 loose rebars may be fixed after Shear Ladders are placed onto B1 layer).
2. Shear Ladders are placed onto B1 layer (recommended) that Shear Ladders are tied to B1 layer to avoid possible displacement
3. Top reinforcement fixed. Shear Ladders can now act also as support chairs.
Email this item
Print this page